Friday 25 January 2013

A very personal trend.

Fresh start to the term with a new and exciting project brief. The brief is to set out and reinvent my very own new trend taking current and future trends as inspiration and for a collection of ideas to build upon.
Its all about colour and season and taking on a topic and expanding on it to eventually create a trend book of my journey and restyled trend.

I immediately knew I would start by looking at the Spring/Summer trend for its bright, floaty colours and patterns, similar to my own style and things I'm drawn to. My choice of colours within my work is very current in the S/S collections, from the past and for 2014. 

I started by looking at a few of my favorite designers and built up a selection of collections and thier view on S/S trends. 

Premier Visions outlook on S/S 2013 quotes that:

"It throws up joyful bridges between science and art, for a many-handed creativity"

No comments:

Post a Comment